Sisprobe will be at #PDAC2020 in Toronto, booth 217, South Hall. If you’re there please go and visit them to hear about the PACIFIC project along with:
- Latest surface-wave tomographic surveys at exploration sites in Canada, Australia, Spain, Sweden and elsewhere.
- Promising development of body-wave reflection methods using ambient seismic noise.
- Remarkable results using opportunistic noise – trains, drilling, light portable sources.
- Depth of cover measurements (regolith, sediments) at regional and local scales.
- Fibre-optic monitoring of tailings dams.