Since the begining of the project in June 2018, the PACIFIC team has attended and has presented the project at the following international conferences:
- 24th European Meeting of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics, Porto, Portugal – 9-13 September 2018
- Society of Economic Geologists, Keystone, Colorado, USA – 22-25 September 2018
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), Anaheim, California, USA – 14-19 October 2018
- Raw Materials Week, Brussels, Belgium – 12-16 November 2018.
- SERA project workshop, Potsdam, Germany – 21-23 November 2018.
- American Geophysical Union, Washington DC, USA – 10-14 December 2018.
- PDAC International Convention, Toronto, Ontario, Canada – 3-6 March 2019
- European Geosciences Union, Vienna, Austria – 7-12 April 2019
The PACIFIC project plans to attend several other international events in the coming months:
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, USA – 15-20 September 2019
- South African Geophysical Association 13th Conference, Durban South Africa – 6-9 October 2019
- Fennoscandian Exploration and Mining, Levi, Lapland, Finland – 29-31 October 2019
- Raw Materials Week, Brussels, Belgium, Autumn 2019
- EGU General Assembly 2020, Vienna, Austria – 3-8 May 2020
- EAGE third Conference for Mineral Exploration – September 2020
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) Annual Meeting, Houston, Texas USA – 11-16 October 2020
If you are planning to attend these international meetings, do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form!