After eight months, the PACIFIC consortium has already released nine public deliverables:
- Assessment of active seismic workflows;
- Report on the physical properties and seismic characteristics of ores and host rocks;
- Report comparing best practice in active and passive exploration methods;
- Development of a physical parameter model for seismic wave simulations;
- Deployment complete
- Environmental, Health, Safety and Risk Management Committee Charter;
- Environmental and Safety Risk Database;
- Clustering plan;
- Public website.
Check them out in our Media centre, in the Public deliverables section!